Luff’s Anti-lock Shield reduces or eliminates roller seizing due to excess debris and material spillage, in turn reducing maintenance and downtime costs. The Shield seats inside the endcap and remains stationary as the roller rotates around it. This allows the roller to turn freely, even with material or debris between the roller end and the idler frame. The shield also acts as a deflection shield against direct moisture pressure in wash down applications. They are available in 4”, 5” and 6” diameters and can be easily added to any Luff rollers.
The High Moisture Seal adds an additional level of protection against bearing contamination and failure. HMS equipped rollers feature a grease packed cavity behind the Anti-lock Shield that acts as a barrier for any moisture or fine particle contaminants that may get behind the disc. This is a great solution for applications with high humidity or excessive moisture.
HMS equipped rollers feature a grease packed cavity behind the shield that acts as a barrier for any moisture or contaminants that may get behind the disc.
- Reduces or eliminates rollers seizing due to excess debris or material spillage
- Reduces maintenance costs and downtime
- Acts as a deflection shield against direct moisture pressure
- Manufactured using flexible and durable polymers
- Easily installed in the field
- Available in 4”, 5” and 6” diameters (CEMA B, C, D, E & F class rollers)
- Can be added to any Luff roller