Luff Impact Beds are constructed for strength and durability; perfect for medium, heavy-duty and extreme applications. Custom and low profile designs are available. The unique frame design allows for the impact bars to easily slide out in two sections for more efficient removal and replacement, reducing maintenance and downtime costs.
- The kinetic energy produced by the impact of material is not amplified and returned (rebound), as found with standard impact bars.
- Side profile, with compression relief channel disperses energy outwards.
- UHMW cap is mechanically attached to the urethane bar, eliminating open bolt holes as found on other bars.
- The flat bar surface allows for improved sealing compare with impact idlers.
- Available in standard lengths of 18”, 48”, 60” and 72”