From all of us here at Luff Industries, we wish you and your loved ones a Happy Holidays and an abundant New Year! We can’t thank you enough for your continued support and for trusting us with one of the most important aspects of your operations, your conveyor system.
Luff Industries has been operating since 1980, providing quality conveyor system parts and accessories to the international market. We are a Calgary-run business supporting the local economy and we truly appreciate your loyalty that has allowed us to come this far.
Continuing a high standard of quality
As part of our commitment to product quality and high standards of health and safety, we keep up with industry certifications, partnerships, and maintain product training. Our certifications include:
- ISO 9001: 2015 – Luff Industries has been registered in the ISO 9001 quality management certificate since 1994. ISO requires a standard for companies to be customer-centric with a focus on continuous improvement.
- COR Certification – This Certificate of Recognition is awarded to companies that meet health and safety standards established by the OHS. At Luff Industries, we’ve developed a health and safety management system that is evaluated and certified to meet provincial standards.
- SKF Equipped – Luff has partnered with SKF Canada, a leading global supplier of bearings, seals, mechatronics, and lubrication systems. To be SKF-equipped, Luff needs to meet high standards on the design, manufacturing, and assembly procedures of rotating equipment set out by SKF.
- Product Training Certificates – Our employees are trained in product care and installation procedures for all products that we do not manufacture. This ensures that team members are knowledgeable about all conveyor belt components we offer.
Services we offer
Along with conveyor belt parts and accessories, we provide professional services including:
- Engineering & Design – Our in-house engineering team can help modify and design a conveyor system that ensures a longer life and optimum performance.
- Pre-Sales Supports – We offer sales support to new and existing customers with on-site conveyor surveys. We can determine what conveyor components are required and identify any application problems to ensure the systems work as efficiently as possible.
- Pulley Refurbishment Program – Our quality refurbishment program can restore damaged or worn-out pulleys, a more cost-effective and environmental option than a full replacement.
- Warranty – Any products we manufacture are covered under a 2-year warranty from the date of delivery or 2,000 hours of operation, whichever comes first. Under normal operating conditions, we correct any defects in material or workmanship by repair or replacement.
We look forward to serving you in 2023 and beyond
When your operations rely on a conveyor belt system, the quality of the parts and components is crucial and can significantly impact your company’s bottom line. At Luff Industries, we understand how important it is to act quickly and find a solution to problems so that your business can remain productive.
We provide quick delivery and an impressive manufacturing time of just five days on non-stock standard products. What this means for our clients:
- Less downtime
- Reduced operating costs
- A better bottom line
- Support from an experienced team
If you’re looking for some of the highest quality service and conveyor belt products in the industry, we set the standard. We hope this year was a successful one for your operations and we look forward to working with you in the New Year. Happy Holidays!